We are pleased to announce that the Qlik Conference 2014 will be held from Monday, November 17 through Thursday, November 20, 2014 at the beautiful Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida. This event will provide a wide range of options that will ensure that all attendees maximize their time and investment. The conference will include keynote speakers, Qlik subject matter expert presentations, a Partner Showcase and multiple opportunities to network and have some fun with old and new friends. It will also feature session tracks that highlight our customers’ experience, expertise and success with QlikView.
Our Call for Speakers is now open and we urge you to engage. Your peers are interested to know what you have discovered and how you are solving business problems with QlikView. We are leaving the topics up to you, but here are some ideas for your consideration:
- Use cases by industry including healthcare, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, high tech, and retail.
- Details on how you are making business decisions leveraging data and analytics in your company
- Technical talks regarding deployment strategies, growth strategies, and application and development
- How you are creating a culture in your organization of asking questions and making decisions around data
- Industry leading dashboard design
- Communicating with your executives using data stories
- Any talk track that you think your peers will appreciate and learn from
We will be accepting submissions on a rolling basis. For best chance of selection, we encourage you to submit early. The call will close on May 16 and selection decisions will be communicated by May 23. The submission form will allow you to submit your session abstract and screenshots of sample dashboards. Special consideration will be given to those submissions that include real-world examples of QlikView in use.
Customers who are selected to speak at the Qlik Conference 2014 will receive a complimentary conference pass. Only one complimentary pass will be provided per session.
For all questions on customer speaker submission, please email: Donna.Edwards@qlik.com