This week, InformationWeek executive editor Doug Henschen published an article about the 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms, which came out in early February. (You can read the report in its entirety here.) We’re proud to be positioned in Gartner’s Leaders quadrant for the third consecutive year!
InformationWeek quoted Gartner analyst and report co-author Kurt Schlegel as saying, "Almost every user organization I talk to now is looking at making data discovery a more significant part of their BI and analytic platform architecture.” He commented that the benefit is improved agility because business users are freed to explore data and find new insights without having to put in requests to IT for new cubes or reports. QlikTech CEO Lars Björk was quoted in the article as saying, “Others are now confirming that [data discovery] is where the puck is moving, and it's a great testament that we're in the right place.”
The most exciting part of this year’s Magic Quadrant is that in our leadership of the data discovery category, QlikTech has helped transform the entire BI industry. But we’re not resting on our laurels. There’s more to come. Check out the series of blog posts about “QlikView.next,” the next generation of the QlikView Business Discovery platform.
- Enabling the New Enterprise with "QlikView.next" in the Age of Empowerment, October 24, 2012
- Compulsive Collaboration with “QlikView.next” – Many Ways to Make Music Together, October 22, 2012
- Mobility with Agility in “QlikView.next”: Being Ready for Any New Situation, October 18, 2012
- The Premier Platform with “QlikView.next”: A Developer’s Dream, October 12, 2012
- A Gorgeous and Genius “QlikView.next”—The Best of Scandinavian Design, October 12, 2012
- The Vision for “QlikView.next,” April 26, 2012