Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tizianacaem
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

visibility condition for button

Hi all,

I need to condition the visibility of a button, through minimization or maximization of a pivot table. When the pivot table is minimize i don't want to see the button, on the countrary, when the pivot table is maximize i want to see the button.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Tiziana

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello Tiziana,

Since there are no OnMinimize or OnMaximize events to fire triggers, I'd replace the usual icons to minimize and maximize with text objects, transparent, using symbols or whatever imagen wtrhough an info load if any, and creating actions for these text objects, so you always know when you are going to minimize or maximize the graph, and thus you can set the button visible or invisible.

Hope this helps.

eliran
Creator III
Creator III

Hey Tiziana,

One way of dealing with these type of requests is going into the sheet properties - triggers and using the 'OnActivate' and 'OnDeactivate'

instead of showing / hide the button you can minimize it and sending it to the back after an object is being opened and maximize it when deactivated.

Eliran.