Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Average of Rows in Gauge Chart

I have gauge chart where I am calculating the closing rate of sales.  I also have a straight table where I calculating the same closing rate. 

In the straight table I show the closing rate by the YearMonth dimension and my total mode is doing an 'Average of the Rows.' 

In the gauge chart I have also selected the total mode to compute an 'Average of the Rows.'  My text in chart expression is calculating the closing rate but I can not get it to compute the same value as the Average of Rows function.  I need my straight table and gauge chart to reflect the same result.

What do I need to do to my expression so it calculates the same as the Average of Rows function? Any suggestions would be appreciated!  Below is my expression...

= num(count(distinct sales) / count(distinct presentations))*100,'#,###.##') & '%'

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Try this:

num(avg(aggr(count(distinct sales) / count(distinct presentations)),YearMonth)*100,'0.00%')

Regards,

Kiran

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Try this:

num(avg(aggr(count(distinct sales) / count(distinct presentations)),YearMonth)*100,'0.00%')

Regards,

Kiran

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Kiran that worked!

AishwaryaVyas
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am also facing the same issue and I am new to qlik sense. I can not get the average result in the gauge. The total function in table is showing average result but gauge is showing sum instead of average.

I am using this formula -

(Avg((Aggr(Sum({<date=,Year={2021}>}Amount),EmployeeCount))))

What should I do to display average in the gauge? Any help would be very much appreciated!