Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik View 11 Beta exam certification results

Hi Guys,

I have given the Beta Exam for QV 11 on december but I am still waitning for the result.

Could anybody let me know when will the results be announced and how can we check it out.

Regards

Navin.G

143 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hope, I receive a response from them, If I do then will update here!

Ashutosh

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Finally I got the result email from Integral7 also. My score is 88. Expected a bit more but ...

Cheers!

Astrato.io Head of R&D
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I took the non-beta (priced) exam and got my results right away -- immediately on completing the exam.

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob,

You should have taken the beta test itself.

Qliktech would have benefitted from your suggestions on the exam.

Ashutosh

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ralf,

Congrats!

I was just wondering what would be the highest score achieved in the exam, can we get to know?

Even if anonymously.

Ashutosh

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Hi Ashutosh,

thanks. I don't think the beta exam score is comparable to the regular exam because it was a mix of 105 questions of developer and designer. How many questions are on the regular exam?

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

Yeah Ralf,

You are right, we can not compare these 2 exams.

Ashutosh

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Just to upadate you all on the cert tracker.

I believe still cert tracker has not been set up for QLikview as this is the response, I received from cert tracker help desk.

Hello,

The site you are trying to log into (CertTracker at http://i7lp.integral7.com/emc) onlytracks EMC Proven Professional exams and the exam below is not EMC ProvenProfessional.  We are not able to assist.

Regards,

Erin Brennan

EMC Proven Professional HelpDesk

Ashutosh

swuehl
MVP
MVP

In the partner enablement Webinar (playback:

https://qliktech.webex.com/qliktech/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=EC&rID=43756162&rKey=BC1D725AE3D01255)

, Barbara O'Brien gave this URL for tracking our certificates, downloading logos etc:

www.qlik.com/certtracker

Apparently, this site is not available yet (but should have been since February).

I've already contacted QT again and asked when the services will be up and running.

Not applicable
Author

Oh thanks, just let us know, If you get any response from them. 

Thanks,

Ashutosh