Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Featured Members

ABOUT MY PROFILE

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY PROFILE FROM BUSINESS USER TO ACADEMIC PROGRAM 
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Check Qlik Replicate Version 7.0 compatibility with Kafka version 7.5.3 ?

Hi, Need help with checking about if Qlik Replicate Version 7.0 is compatible with Kafka version 7.5.3 ?
  • forum

App Development

NL Insight issue . Unable to connect to Qlik Sense Engine. Possible causes : Too...

Hi, We have upgraded Qlik Sense from Feb-2022 to Feb-2024 patch 2 and faced below issue while testing the new component NL insights . checked the max... Show More

Hi,

We have upgraded Qlik Sense from Feb-2022 to Feb-2024 patch 2 and faced below issue while testing the new component NL insights .

1. checked the max connections in postgres-sql conf file which is fine 
    2. checked web socket connection , working fine.

diwakarreddy_0-1713429341323.png

Can anyone please help on the issue.

Regards,

Diwakar

Show Less
  • forum

Move to SaaS

Issue in Qlik Sense connectivity to Office 365 SharePoint

Hi, I'm trying to connect SharePoint via Qlik Sense. Below steps i followed,  1. Creating a new data connection.  2. Choosing  the data source "Office... Show More

Hi, I'm trying to connect SharePoint via Qlik Sense. Below steps i followed, 

1. Creating a new data connection. 

2. Choosing  the data source "Office 365 Sharepoint"

3. Then given the base URL of Office 365 Sharepoint in the baseURL.

4. Then choose the "None" from Prompt/Consent level. 

5. Click on Authenticate button. Then it will take to next tab and code generated. Then copied code and paste in the respective tab. Then clicked on the Authenticate tab. 

6. After that taking some time and faced the error. Below is the error message,

"error verifying: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond "Some IP (1.1.1.1:443)"

kindly suggest

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Cloud Data Integration

Data inconsistency in my cubes.

The information appears correctly in the cube I have where I edit   but in the cube where I share it reflects different information.  
  • forum

Qlik Cloud Data Integration

About Qlik Cloud Standard

Hello, We are using Qlik Cloud (Standard). According to the image below, does it mean that it will count the size of each and every app in the tenant?... Show More

Hello,

We are using Qlik Cloud (Standard). According to the image below, does it mean that it will count the size of each and every app in the tenant? If it reaches 50GB, what will happen? The reason I am asking is because there are so many applications in our tenant, it will definitely exceed the 50GB limit. How does it work?

AnalyticExplorer7_0-1710936021069.png

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Next value button

Hi,I was wondering if it is possible to set an expression to the button extension to allow my data set to skip to the next value in a field.So I have ... Show More

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to set an expression to the button extension to allow my data set to skip to the next value in a field.

So I have a list of names with different KPI's showing. I would like to be able to click on a button to skip to the next person in the list and show the KPI of the this person.

It does not necessarily have to be the button extension, I am mainly looking for any simple solution to navigate through a list of people.

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment

Snowflake java.io.IOException: Error processing query

Hi all, I am currently encountering an issue when I run a Talend Job that read a query from Snowflake which is able to run in my local PC Talend but n... Show More

Hi all, I am currently encountering an issue when I run a Talend Job that read a query from Snowflake which is able to run in my local PC Talend but not in a Remote Engine that I have connected in Talend Portal. Here is the log:

tDBInput_1 Error processing query: SELECT TO_VARCHAR(MAX(DATE_VALID),'yyyyMMdd') FROM CURRENCY_EXCHANGE;
    java.io.IOException: Error processing query: SELECT TO_VARCHAR(MAX(DATE_VALID),'yyyyMMdd') FROM CURRENCY_EXCHANGE;
        at org.talend.components.snowflake.runtime.SnowflakeReader.start(SnowflakeReader.java:138)
        at org.talend.codegen.flowvariables.runtime.FlowVariablesReader.start(FlowVariablesReader.java:73)
        at fpi_dw.tcurr_0_1.TCURR.tDBInput_1Process(TCURR.java:3704)
        at fpi_dw.tcurr_0_1.TCURR.tDBRow_1Process(TCURR.java:2622)
        at fpi_dw.tcurr_0_1.TCURR.runJobInTOS(TCURR.java:7710)
        at fpi_dw.tcurr_0_1.TCURR.main(TCURR.java:7142)
    Caused by: net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeSQLException: JDBC driver internal error: exception creating result java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at net.snowflake.client.jdbc.internal.apache.arrow.memory.UnsafeAllocationManager.<clinit>(UnsafeAllocationManager.java:27).
        at net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeStatementV1.executeQueryInternal(SnowflakeStatementV1.java:243)
        at net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeStatementV1.executeQuery(SnowflakeStatementV1.java:131)
        at org.talend.components.snowflake.runtime.SnowflakeReader.start(SnowflakeReader.java:135)
        ... 5 more

From my PC, works perfectly:

kenczq_0-1713262485742.png

Talend Portal:

kenczq_1-1713262524694.png

Appreciate with any advice and feedback, thank you!

Show Less
  • forum

Design and Development

Switching between different branches in Talend

Hi team I am having confusion while switching between different branches in Talend Studio.Could anyone please explain me the concept of "Check out as ... Show More

Hi team

I am having confusion while switching between different branches in Talend Studio.

Could anyone please explain me the concept of "Check out as Local Branch" and switch between local branches. How this concept is working and what is happening in the background. I would also like to know what changes will be happening in the local workspace folder as well.

Thanks

Dhanoop B S

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Getting error of ODBC drive-MSSQL as a target

Hi Team, We are using MSSQL as a target. But getting error regarding ODBC drive which is already installed on replicate machine Error: SYS-E-HTTPFAIL,... Show More

Hi Team,

We are using MSSQL as a target. But getting error regarding ODBC drive which is already installed on replicate machine

Error:

SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, Cannot connect to sql server.
    SYS,General_Exception,Cannot connect to sql server , sqlstate:08001 NativeError:-2146893016 Message:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 18 for SQL Server]SSL Provider: The received certificate has expired.

Task Name replication task encountered the following error:
    Creating Metadata Manager's utility components failed Cannot create the target utility component failed while preparing stream component 'Task Name'.
    Cannot connect to SQL Serv
    RetCode: SQL_ERRO SqlState:08001 NativeError:- 2146893022 Message:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 18 for SQL Server]SSL Provider:The target principal name is incorrect.

Regards,

Megha

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!