Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access Point using Ipad

Team

I am trying to access Access Point from my ipad. I could see all the dashboards but when i click on one of the dashboards it shows loading on the top right corner, But never loads.

I have Mobile Client ticked for the dashboard.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

22 Replies
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

Your applications can contain a huge number of objects. Try to create an empty model to ensure that it is not an access or some other problem.

Not applicable
Author

It has one table and  few list boxes The application is less than 5MB.

whiteline
Master II
Master II

Do you really need the mobile view ?

Have you tried plain safary instead of mobile app ?

Not applicable
Author

I am actually trying to access it using Safari.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Why are you not using the Ipad Client? This would give you the offline mode if you needed it.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

I also tried downloading the app and tried to access dashboards using it. No luck every time i login it say error downloading the list and i cant say any dashboards.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Did you install the offline service on your server? Also, are you using IIS or QVWS?

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

I think we have not installed the Offline server yet and we are not using IIS.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Then that maybe the issue with the Ipad client.

Bill