Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Required Cumulative values

Hi All,

I need to figure out the outstanding amount till date. PFA the excel file, in that file positive amount specifies the invoice and negative amount prescribes the sales, sum of Invoice - Payment will be my outstanding. Based on the selection of dates by the user, the chart should show me past twelve months data. I need a cumulative value of the records. For Example, if the user select 17-Apr-14, then my data should be as follows:

MonthOutstanding (in Lakhs)
Apr2.57
May0
Jun1.56
Jul2.23
Aug2.44
Sep1.1
Oct0.74
Nov1.49
Dec1.49
Jan1.06
Feb0.31
Mar0.74

Please help!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Sabareetha M.P

8 Replies
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

What you really want can you plz explain or post sample

Not applicable
Author

I wanted to have a line graph, based on the user input, the month and customer name should be dimension and Outstanding amt is expression. I have already specified the data required as example.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Like this?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish,

Thanks a lot, but this does not solve my query. It gives me a data wrt the particular month, but I need a cumulative data. I require the same data, that I have mentioned in my first mail. Please help!!!!!!!!!!

Not applicable
Author

the easiest way is through the Accumulation property in the chart properties

Untitled.png

Not applicable
Author

I tried, but its giving some different result, I have two dimensions namely, customer name ,month and an expression to retrieve the amount. I selected today’s date and the chart will be from the month of Apr 2013 to Mar 2014, for Apr 2013, it shows me only -0.57 Lakhs and May 2013 -2.57 Lakhs,  if I specify accumulate in Chart, for Apr the value keeps unchanged, but for May it gives me -3.14 i.e. (-0.57+(-2.57)). Please suggest.

Not applicable
Author

can you upload your qlikview document?

Not applicable
Author

Sorry, I am new to qlikview and document has been linked with server. I am not aware how to retrieve and send the particular scripts, therefore, I just created a sample file for your reference and attached the same. Please check whether this helps!!!