Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

doubt regarding reloading a qlikview file.Please help.

Hi all,

I have a weird issue happening with my application and would request someone to help me out resolve it.

I have a file which debugs successfully and reloads also successfully for the first time.But again if I give for reload,no error comes but the reload complete popup doesnt come and just vanishes .

Also this file is failing in the publisher when run.What can be the problem can anyone please help me.

one more thing multiple times debugging works very fine with the required pop ups.

Regards,

Sahana

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sahana,

It might be that the model is timeing out before it can actually finish.

Look at the log file and see how long the model actually ran for before it stopped.

Then go here:

Documents => Your Document => Reload => Timeout seconds.

Another reason might be that you have more documents reloading at the same time than whats allowed. You can check this by going here.

Then go to System => QlikView Servers => Your QlikView Server => Performance => Max Concurrent Reloads.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Marius

Not applicable
Author

hi Marius,

Thanks for the response.

should I check this path Documents => Your Document => Reload => Timeout seconds. in the publisher???and reset the time or something?

Not applicable
Author

This is in QlikView server. Sorry, not to familier with Publisher. But I think you will get the same there as well.

tobias_klett
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Sahana,

do you have two or more quite big tables which have a lot of same field names? Then the last thing qlikview does is calculating the syntethic keys which will "never end"...

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Sahana,

Please check through log file where you are getting error after reloading the application.

Thanks,

AS

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marius,

In the timeout area there is no value mentioned,so it should not fail right.

But at the first place why does the application just reloads without showing the popup ones its completed.I need to resolve this where I am stuck.

Hi Tobias,

No synthetic keys are present,I am loading only from one single file presently.

please guide.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sahana,

I don't understand. Does the popup only appear once completed or doesn't show at all?

And what does the log file say?

Regards,
Marius

Not applicable
Author

hi Marius,

I probably was not clear what I explained,let me explain in a better way.

The application runs fine the first time its reloaded,pop up comes and is fine

It also runs fine   when I do some changes in main script and save and then reload it ,but if I do not do any changes and just reload the file the popup does not come up when it finishes reloading,it just vanishes off

Not applicable
Author

log file attached for your reference as I could not find anything wrong in it.