Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stefano_marson
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

pivot table in QV Sense

Hi,

is it possible to build pivot table in QV Sense and in QV Sense Desktop?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Just quoting as this was discused here Re: New to Qlikview Sense

Hello Tomas - this capability is currently not in this version and is being discussed for a future version of the product. I will check to see if I can get more information for you, with firmer timelines.

Mike

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable

Just quoting as this was discused here Re: New to Qlikview Sense

Hello Tomas - this capability is currently not in this version and is being discussed for a future version of the product. I will check to see if I can get more information for you, with firmer timelines.

Mike

Not applicable

Whilst I'm very impressed with initial thoughts over Sense - I'm very disappointed that key objects haven't been included in the release.

What's the timeline to have them implemented ?

Also - it doesn't much like the date command within Set Analysis from what I can see for instance

(

sum({<DimensionX={'*'},

dateperiod={"$(=max(dateperiod))"} >} [Hours])

-

sum({<DimensionX={'*'},

dateperiod={"$(=date(max(date(dateperiod),'DD/MM/YYYY')-7,'DD/MM/YYYY'))"} >} [Hours])

)

will work in QV but not in Sense.

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Graeme,

I'm very happy to hear you are enjoying Qlik Sense. We do not release pubic timelines on specific feature however I can tell you out R&D team is working on it. We want to get it right and we are keen to do so.

-Josh

munna1317
Creator II
Creator II

hi frds,

we can do pivot table in qlikSense.

JSPivotTable.pngView.png

Sajid_Mahmood
Creator
Creator

Hi Qlik Sense Team,

I have been hearing this for last 4 months that pivot table feature is on top priority within development team, it seems that nothing has happened yet firmly.

This is the most critical and basic functionality missing out in Qlik sense.

Regards

Sajid

Sajid_Mahmood
Creator
Creator

Any update on the pivot table feature of qlik sense 1.0

Colin-Albert

The pivot table object has been released in QlikSense 1.1.0 which is now available to download.