Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulwalker
Creator II
Creator II

Need Help??

Hi All,

I need suggestion's..

I have some reports only for SQL SERVER data source ( i.e daily reports..)

but one report in that some data coming from sql server, some data coming from SAP and Excel also..( this report weekly report..)

SQL SERVER data daily updated data, ..SAP and EXCEL data weekly updated data..

that's why wrong data in my report..

Please give me any suggestion's...

how to handle that report..

Hope you understand....

Thanks in Advance.....

4 Replies
Not applicable

What is the requirement?

If the daily data needs to be compared with the weekly, you may decide to load daily data only for weeks you loaded.

Or you may decide to require a forecast for weekly data that is not yet available.

hope it helps.

if not, please clarify the desired outcome a bit more

Not applicable

Hi,

This is a kind of vauge scenario.

What kind of Report is it ? Can you explain a bit about the Report ?

I guess you will have to synchronize Data Loads, and make the SQL Data Load Weekly. This is just a generic solution. More pointers can be added if you can provide more details on your Report.

Regards

Pankaj

paulwalker
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

Thanks for reply...

We have daily reports coming from SQL only... How can i load SQL data load weekly....

We have another report that is WEEKLY report...(Coming from SQL, SAP and EXCEL also)

SQL data daily updating, but my report weekly report..

if i am reload my application automatically reflect this report also....   but i don't want reflect this report..

any other solution???

Not applicable

HI Paul,

In terms of your SQL data source when would you want to report this data so that it is correct with the weekly data? Are you using QVDs to load data into QV?

As mentioned above it would sounds like you need to reload your SQL data the same time the other data sources are reloaded?

Thanks

Stuart