Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

desvincular grafico con el resto del objetos

Buenas noches,

A ver si alguien me puede ayudar con un problema que me ha surgido.

Necesitaría que uno de los gráficos que he generado, tenga un filtro particular, y no afecte al resto de los gráficos.... no se si es posible, si alguien tiene la respuesta o donde puedo buscar, le agradecería que me ayudase.

muchas gracias

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ariño,

In Qlik Sense (and QlikView), all the graphs / tables / objects are "linked" by default. If you click on any value in a graph or a filter panel, you will see how all the objetcs are updated and show the associated data with that selection/click you made.

Having said that, you can make an expression independent of the selections totally or partially by using Set Analysis as Enrique pointed out.

If you want an expression to show a Total Sales, you can use sum({1} Sales). Check the online help about Set Analysis following this link.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MichaelTerenzi
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hi Arino,

When you make a selection, are you trying to do so while out of Edit mode? Is it possible for you to share your qvf, perhaps with some screenshots of the problem? Thanks!

- Michael

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I cannot share the qvf or make an screenshot because of the privacity of the data, btw the problem I have is that I have a filter, imagine by month and two graphs. I want to make an special filter only for one of the graphs in the same slide.

Are there any solutions into this matter,

Thanks

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

Lo que puedes hacer es usar Set Analysis en el segundo gráfico para que lo afecten las selecciones del primero

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ariño,

In Qlik Sense (and QlikView), all the graphs / tables / objects are "linked" by default. If you click on any value in a graph or a filter panel, you will see how all the objetcs are updated and show the associated data with that selection/click you made.

Having said that, you can make an expression independent of the selections totally or partially by using Set Analysis as Enrique pointed out.

If you want an expression to show a Total Sales, you can use sum({1} Sales). Check the online help about Set Analysis following this link.

finhagon
Contributor III
Contributor III

Como?