Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjayachandran
Creator II
Creator II

Help!! Incremental load and store data quarterwise

Hi,

Below is my requirement:

I have 3 Tables in my DB

// Contains the below fields. Create and modify operations happen on this table:

Master_Table:

Transaction_ID, Transaction_Date, Partner_Code, Partner_Name, SKU, DB_Create_Date, DB_Modified_Date;

// Customer defined Fiscal Calendar  

Fiscal_Calendar:

Start_Date, End_Date, Fiscal_Month, Fiscal_Quarter, Fiscal_Year;

// Contains all the Purged Transaction from Master_Table

Purge_Table:

Transaction_ID, Transaction_Date, Partner_Code, Partner_Name, SKU, DB_Create_Date, DB_Modified_Date;  

I'm trying to achieve the below:

Incremental Load that supports:

1. Should extract and store Data Quarter-wise, Like Master_Data_2014Q1.qvd, Master_Data_2014Q2.qvd;

2. If there is any new record Create or Record Update in any Quarter the incremental Load should handle the same and store it back to respective Quarter QVD.

3. Should check for new Records in Purge_Table and remove the same from Respective Quarter QVD.

Thanks for helping in advance.

5 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

mjayachandran
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Fernando,

Thanks you for posting. All the scenarios explains Incremental load for storing and updating data on a single QVD file. I have already implemented that at my customer end. But for my business case I want to implement Incremental load on Quarterly split qvd files. Anywhere in my db, any record is updated/New record is inserted the script should the Incremental script should identify the transaction by 'DB_Modified_Date' and update the same in respective quarterly qvd.

Thank you.

mjayachandran
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi All, Can anyone please help me with my requirement ?

Thank you....

Re-initiating this post hoping someone can help me..

mjayachandran
Creator II
Creator II
Author

any help . Thank you

mjayachandran
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi any help !!

Thank you