Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Price trends, mutual dependencies, correlation and connections

Hello everybody,

I have a data record including the field date, article 1, article 2, ... article 16 and the article prices.

The prices are variable and they change with time. What I would like to find out is why the article prices change and which dependencies exist between the price changes. I know, that the price changes between the different articles have any connection. If an article price increases or decreases it has an influence on the other article prices. If there are gaps without any prices that indicates that there existed no demand of this article on this date.

Which possibilities do I have with QlikView to analyse such a data record? One of the analysis should be an analysis of the correlations between the articles. Which further possibilities exist to show mutual dependence of the article prices?

I have atteched a file with the data record I have to analyse. Maybe that helps for understanding.

It would be great if anybody can help me. I am happy about each idea, note and adivece you could give me.

Best regards

Max

0 Replies