Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

line chart dimension

Hi there,

I want a line chart which shows the sum of net amount in buckets. Bucket values : 0-30,31-60,61+ days pending, over a year starting from today. What will be the dimensions for this attached sample chart?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Team,

Thank you for your support. As I dont have the reference date to calculate the week, i calculated based on ceil (age/7).  I have the age bucket in my database. It resolved.Thank you for your time.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jhansi Rani,

Try Calculated dimension like below:

=if(Bucket values>= 0 and Bucket values<=30, '0-30',

if(Bucket values>= 31 and Bucket values<=60, '31-60',

if(Bucket values>= 61,'61+days',Null())))

Check Suppress When value is Null

Expression:

Sum(Attribute Name)

I don't know that whats your exact attribute name in you data model. So try based on your attribute.

hope this helps you.

Best,

Robert

Not applicable
Author

Hi there,

Yes, I need the buckets.I have fields like Net Amount, Age(eg:12, 45, 60 etc..) - Bucket , how can i get the week dimension(x- axis) (52 weeks starting from today)? Hope it is clear...

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Try like below:

Dimension 1  - Week

Dimension 2 - 

=if(Age>= 0 and Age<=30, '0-30',if(Age>= 31 and Age<=60, '31-60',if(Age>= 61,'61+days',Null())))

Expression:

Sum([Net Amount])

Best

Robert

Not applicable
Author

Hi Team,

Thank you for your support. As I dont have the reference date to calculate the week, i calculated based on ceil (age/7).  I have the age bucket in my database. It resolved.Thank you for your time.