Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Tabs disabled in Access Point

Hello,

I have an application with 2 tabs. When I open it on Access Point, I can see the other tab name, but I cannot access it. Nothing happens when I click on the tab name. Perhaps I unwittingly changed permissions or settings somewhere. How do I enable it to show on Access Point?

Please help!

Thanks.

8 Replies
simonc-cfn
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Varsha,

Can you create a copy of your app and remove all of your data to provide a copy of the QVW so I can publish to my AccessPoint to see if I encounter the same?  Maybe I can determine what may be causing this.

You can remove all of your data by using the menu options... File | Reduce Data | Remove All Values... then save as another file name.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Simon,

Thanks so much for helping! Where can I email the QVW to? I'd rather not post it to the boards.

Varsha

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Can you check the settings that access for that qvw is provided to all users?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sujeet,

I have checked. I have full admin privileges to the qvw.

Thanks

Varsha

simonc-cfn
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi.  Received your empty QVW and published to my AccessPoint... encountered no issues.  As suggested in the email response try publishing the same file you sent me to your AccessPoint and see if you still encounter tab access issue.  If so, we can go from there.

simonc-cfn
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Again,

It appears that the issue being encountered is with Full Browser.  If you open in the QV Desktop and switch to web mode view, the issue presents itself.  Will look into this further.

Simon

simonc-cfn
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Varsha,

I figured out that the issue you are encountering is only present with the full browser client.  The root cause is due to your page heading text boxes.  The X-pos and Y-pos values exceed the page.  The first page text object "Dashboard" has a Y-pos value of -40.  The second page text object "Payer and Physician Profile" has a X-pos value of -18 and a Y-pos value of -40.  With values exceeding the pages, the full browser is having difficulty.

My suggestion is... in each text object properties, Caption tab X-pos and Y-pos should be changed to zero. Change the Height value to 70.  This should fix your issue.  You can prove this by clicking on the menu option,  View | Turn on /off Webview.

Hope this helps.

Simon

Not applicable
Author

You are the best, Simon!!! Thanks so much for your help. This fixed it.

Varsha

Varsha Damle

159 Solutions Inc.

408-507-0187

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Simon Calzada <qcwebmaster@qlikview.com>