Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

View / Edit Dimensions

Hi All,

I've just started playing with QlikSense and have been creating a new data model sourcing data form a database.  I followed the instructions for creating dimensions and measures, but I've managed to create duplicates (because I wasn't sure it was actually doing anything).

I only realised I had created duplicates when I tried to add data to a chart and saw the same dimension name repeated.

Therefore, I was wondering how I can clean up my mess - can anyone tell me how I can view / edit / delete the dimensions I created?

Regards

Mick

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I think I worked it out.

You need to be in the 'Master items' tab when in Edit mode, where you can see, edit and delete dimensions and measures.

Mick

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I think I worked it out.

You need to be in the 'Master items' tab when in Edit mode, where you can see, edit and delete dimensions and measures.

Mick

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

thats the ticket.  In the future you'll also be able to define these in the load editor which will make it easier to share the dimensions/measures across apps and also give those people who like using a keyboard more than a mouse  to work a break on the right clicking