Thank you for your kind response. I solved that one, but I currently got another problem regrading to this qlikview report. I list it as below:
Recently I designed a Qlikview report with Dynamic columns in it. (This design comes with the Qlikview Forum expert's support.)
I finalized the report, it works fine (please refer to my source report: Dyanmic_Column_Qlikview_report.rar). but when I tried to build another same one, however it doesn't work properly (please refer to my another source report: Question.rar), and I compared the two, everything looks identical, and I could not figure out where goes wrong.
please have a look at my Qlikview source reports and the screenshot, then your experts might be easily to spot out what is wrong.
I tried hard but still could not find out what is wrong.
Thanks a lot for your help.