Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

column width of pivot table

Hello,

I have a problem with pivot table: I drag dimension on columns and labels of expressions on rows and I want to change the width of labels, but if I change this also the width of the others columns changed. How can I increase only width of labels?

Thanks.

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I use a pivot table too but I don´t have any problems to change the width of labels, can you send a QV file as example?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

this is the problem.

Thanks.

d_pranskus
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Filippo

It seems to be behaving as you described if you have one diomension. But if you add another dimension you cuould resize columns independently.

A kind of weird behavior.

Cheers

Darius

Not applicable
Author

yes, I agree, that 's a weird behavior. I never used before any table like that so I didn't notice it.

I hope someone can give us a "light" on this.

Best regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi Filippo84

did you solve the problem? I have the same one, and with a second Dimension it didn't work....

best regards

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

No, I don't resolve this problem.

Not applicable
Author

The reason is that you have a dimension which is horizontally aligned. If you change the width of one, it will chage for all since it is a single dimension. It is like changing the dimension column width when it is normally(vertically) placed.

Nimish

Not applicable
Author

Hi I read your problem, I'm having the same. Did you solve it in the meantime?

Not applicable
Author

any resolution or workaround on this that anyone has come up with?