cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2,102 online
Announcements
Join us at the Cloud Data and Analytics Tour! REGISTER TODAY

Data Analytics

Forums for Qlik Data Analytics solutions. Ask questions, join discussions, find solutions, and access documentation and resources.

Data Integration

Forums for Qlik Data Integration solutions. Ask questions, join discussions, find solutions, and access documentation and resources

Qlik Academic Program

Qlik gives qualified university students, educators, and researchers free Qlik software and resources to prepare students for the data-driven workplace.

Qlik Gallery

Share your best Qlik apps and discuss impacts with peers! Show your work and get recognized for innovative uses of Qlik technologies.

Ideation

Participate in Qlik Technical Previews, submit ideas, and review documentation.

Events

Learn about upcoming Qlik related events, webinars and local meetups.

Groups

Join a Group that is right for you and get more out of your collaborations. Some groups are closed. Closed Groups require approval to view and participate.

About

Get started on Qlik Community, find How-To documents, and join general non-product related discussions.

Blogs

Hear directly from Qlik employees in our ten unique blogs.

Qlik Resources

Direct links to other resources within the Qlik ecosystem. We suggest you bookmark this page.

Support

Access Support programs, Knowledge Base, Updates blog, and Release Notes.

Community Sitemap

Here you will find a list of all the Qlik Community forums.

Recent Discussions

• No Boards Found
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

Merge data from different table into one column and multiple rows - QlikSense

Can someone help me to achieve this?This is the template I need to get. Doc Number contains -> Invoice Number and Doc Sequence Value as in orderDoc Ty... Show More

Can someone help me to achieve this?

This is the template I need to get. 

Doc Number contains -> Invoice Number and Doc Sequence Value as in order

Doc Type contains -> Invoice, Receipts, Credit Memo and Debit Memo as Types

Doc Date contains -> Invoice Date and Apply Date

tempsnip.png

Data modeling for the above-mentioned columns is below.

tempsnip2.png

Black colored -> Doc Number Column

Blue Colored -> Doc Type

Red Colored -> Doc Date

Green lines are links in between these tables.

Could someone provide a way to achieve this template (1st image) using these tables?

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

How can I insert "labels" in a Word report?

Hello all,I would like to label containers for the single parts in our assembly (small thumbnail, part number, quantity etc). For this I would use se... Show More

Hello all,
    I would like to label containers for the single parts in our assembly (small thumbnail, part number, quantity etc). For this I would use self-adhesive labels, so that afterwards per label a different item can be seen. But when I go to the desinger (Word report) and try to select labels, it doesn't work:

haasmwdm_0-1626955905367.png

Is there a way to enable this? Gladly also other ideas/suggestions how to implement it.
    In the end it should look like this:

haasmwdm_2-1626956275808.png

Thanks in advance!
    Manuel

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Headcount measure using disassociated calendar table

Hello,I am trying to create headcount measure using the employee table and with the information of hiring date and leaving date and the calendar table... Show More

Hello,

I am trying to create headcount measure using the employee table and with the information of hiring date and leaving date and the calendar table which are disassociated with each other to enable dynamic calculation based on the different points in time dimension.  I used the following measure hoping to see the HC to be calculated flexibly with respect to different points in time dimension, but the outcome of the calculation is zero.  I would appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction where I am going wrong with this measure.  

Newbie7_0-1627048400316.png

Thanks a lot for your help.

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView App Dev

Weighted average - Sales vs. Budget

Hi People,Which is the best way to calculate the weighted average percentage of the following?Thanks in advance!   
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

Qlik Sense CPU hitting over 90%

Hi All, Since today we are facing very high CPU in QlikSense server, hitting even 100%, please see the screenshots below, I was trying to open 1 app a... Show More

Hi All, 

Since today we are facing very high CPU in QlikSense server, hitting even 100%, please see the screenshots below, I was trying to open 1 app and CPU is going that high.

Qlik version: Qlik Sense June 2020 with Patch 1

cpu performance.JPGtask manager.JPG

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView App Dev

Calculated Dimension

I am trying to make a calculated dimension from my 'Customer' dimension which only displays the customers that have the contain the word 'value' in th... Show More

I am trying to make a calculated dimension from my 'Customer' dimension which only displays the customers that have the contain the word 'value' in their title. 

I have tried the expression below, but this in just giving me a 1 / 0 result (which I am assuming is yes / no) but would like the list of the 25 or so customers that I know have 'value in their name. 

=Wildmatch(Customer,'value*')

Thanks. 

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Suma acumulada por fecha / acumulated sum by date

Hola  a todos!!Quiero realizar un filtro acumulado de tal forma que, al seleccionar un dia de un mes y año determinado, la información que entregue el... Show More

Hola  a todos!!

Quiero realizar un filtro acumulado de tal forma que, al seleccionar un dia de un mes y año determinado, la información que entregue el dash sean desde el 01/01   hasta esa fecha. por ejemplo, si selecciono 06/01 en el filtro, los resultados que entregue un gráfico de barras serán los valores acumulados de las fechas  01/01, 02/03, 04/01, 05/01, 06/01. 

¿Existe alguna opción por defecto? ¿Alguna extensión que me pueda ayudar? ¿set análisis? ya intente RangeSum(Above(sum(TOTAL),0,RowNo())) y no me sirve (al seleccionar una fecha, me da el valor asociado a ese día en particular y no el acumulado)

Gracias!!!!

Hello everyone !

I want created a acumulated sum by date. for example, if select one date (06/01), the result in the screen is the sum acumulated of  01/01, 02/03, 04/01, 05/01, 06/01. 

exist a option by default ? extension? set analist? i try with RangeSum(Above(sum(TOTAL),0,RowNo()))  but It's not what I need.

Thanks!!!!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

Web connector to sharepoint site

Hi All,I am trying to connect to sharepoint site using web connector.  But I am getting below error when authenticating the site:There was a problem a... Show More

Hi All,

I am trying to connect to sharepoint site using web connector.  But I am getting below error when authenticating the site:

There was a problem authenticating with the connector, further information is listed below:

error = invalid_request
    error_description = AADSTS90027: We are unable to issue tokens from this API version on the MSA tenant. Please contact the application vendor as they need to use version 2.0 of the protocol to support this.
    Trace ID: 910ab797-d7a2-4a96-8cb7-f6e010909100
    Correlation ID: 78b6f0aa-164e-419d-b116-b58ab9b9711d
    Timestamp: 2021-07-23 22:27:00Z

Any idea what this means?

Thank you!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

users moving from cub reporting tool to Qlik Sense

Hello,Interested in some guidance for a user considering moving from a cube reporting tool to qlk sense. In the cube reporting tool they can dynamical... Show More

Hello,

Interested in some guidance for a user considering moving from a cube reporting tool to qlk sense.

In the cube reporting tool they can dynamically build their own reports using pre-defined Dimensions and Measures and then export to excel.

Thank You,

Michael

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

Qlikview 12.60 problems with print to pdf

We have upgraded from Qlikview Server April 2019 SR4 to Qlikview May 2021 (12.60).  The PDF-Xchange printer driver is no longer installed with Qlikvie... Show More

We have upgraded from Qlikview Server April 2019 SR4 to Qlikview May 2021 (12.60).  The PDF-Xchange printer driver is no longer installed with Qlikview 12.60. The printer Qlikview now uses is 'Microsoft Print to PDF'.

After the upgrade Qlikview Reports (RP objects)  that print to PDF are either 20 times the size of the files that used to get generated by the PDF-Xchange printer, or the PDF files are corrupted and you can't even open them.  This occurs in Server and Desktop.

However, if you choose the PDF-Exchange printer in Desktop the reports are produced as they were - just fine.  It appears that there is no way of changing the printer to 'PDF-Xchange' in Qlikview Server. I have changed the printer in Publisher to 'PDF-Exchange' but that does not seem to feed through to Qlikview Server in Access Point.

Any assistance, or fixes, would be appreciated.

Show Less

Get Started On Community

Start Here Get Started On Community

Top Participants

Blogs

Product Innovation Blog

Learn about what's new across all of the products in our growing Qlik product portfolio.

Blogs

Qlik Community Manager Blog

Hear from the Qlik Community team about the latest platform enhancements and other topics.

Blogs

Support Updates Blog

Important and useful support information about end-of-product support, new service releases, and general support topics.

German Group

Deutsche User Group

German speaking - This group makes it easier to collaborate in your local language.

Request to join

Brazil Group

Brazil

This group for Brazil users. All discussions are in Portuguese.

open to all

Industry Group

Public Sector Group

This is a open Group for the Public Sector

All are welcome

Events

Espresso Webinars - From Data Integration to Analytics in Action

These webinars get straight to the point, they are strong, short, and with immediate effect – like an espresso.

Upcoming and On-Demand

Events

Talk to Experts Tuesday

You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers! Talk to Experts is a live Q&A Webinar series! Join and ask your questions about Qlik Sense Enterprise, Client Managed.

June 29, 2021 10AM EST

Events

Cloud Data and Analytics Tour

Ready to steer your business towards data-informed growth? Our Cloud Data & Analytics Tour is the perfect place to start your journey.

Choose your Region