Welcome to Qlik Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2,880 online
Announcements

Data Analytics Forums

Forums for Qlik Data Analytics solutions. Ask questions, join discussions, find solutions, and access documentation and resources.

Data Integration Forums

Forums for Qlik Data Integration solutions. Ask questions, join discussions, find solutions, and access documentation and resources

Groups

Join a Group that is right for you and get more out of your collaborations. Some groups are closed. Closed Groups require approval to view and participate.

Qlik Gallery

Share your best Qlik apps and discuss impacts with peers! Show your work and get recognized for innovative uses of Qlik technologies.

Product Insight & Ideas

Participate in Qlik Technical Previews, submit ideas, and review documentation.

Qlik Resources

Direct links to other resources within the Qlik ecosystem. We suggest you bookmark this page.

Events

Learn about upcoming Qlik related events, webinars and local meetups.

Blogs

Hear directly from Qlik employees in our ten unique blogs.

About Qlik Community

Get started, find How-To documents, and join general non-product related discussions.

Community Sitemap

Here you will find a list of all the Qlik Community forums.

Recent Discussions

• No Boards Found
  • forum

QlikView Integrations

Calculate totals

I am trying to calculate and display the totals for the 'Not Sold' and 'Sales' columns the same as the 'Total Vol' column in the Total column at the b... Show More

I am trying to calculate and display the totals for the 'Not Sold' and 'Sales' columns the same as the 'Total Vol' column in the Total column at the bottom of the report.

Screenshot 2021-02-23 .png

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Styling of 'qvobject' in mashups must become easier

If Qlik wants us users to create much more mashups in the future they need to make styling of individual 'qvobject' elements in web pages much easier!... Show More

If Qlik wants us users to create much more mashups in the future they need to make styling of individual 'qvobject' elements in web pages much easier! It is almost impossible to apply any styles to the deeply nested 'qvobject' hierarchy that Qlik injects into the page - and even if you succeed to set own classes or own styles (with 'find' operations along the DOM tree) they will be gone on the next update of the content.

1. Why are there no unique IDs (GUIDS) generated for each and every relevant <div> that is created in the deeply nested qvobject hierarchy?
    2. Why are there no 'dummy' classes injected on every level we can use for our own overwriting of the qlik styles with our own stylesheets? 
    3. Is there any kind of callback function we can use to re-apply our styles after Qlik has refreshed the data?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

Values Null on Script Qlikview

Hi Everybody,I need to build a historic table by An QlikView Script 🤔.My script begin like this :And the results :But i want to have a result like th... Show More

Hi Everybody,

I need to build a historic table by An QlikView Script 🤔.

My script begin like this :

Capture1.JPG

And the results :

Capture2.JPG

But i want to have a result like this with the value 0 that replace the character  "-" : 

Capture3.JPG

I've tried this  Capture4.JPG   without success 🙄

The script show me a issue "Invalid Expression" 🤕

Can you help me ?

Thanks,

Fanch

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

How to Get Total in Pivot Table

We are facing a problem to insert Total on my Pivot Table.
  • forum

QlikView Integrations

demora ao importar varios arquivos xml

Tenho um arquivo QVW que ao fazer o load de xmls comeca relativamente rapido porem depois demora, passa 24 carregando e volta do comeco, não sei como ... Show More

Tenho um arquivo QVW que ao fazer o load de xmls comeca relativamente rapido porem depois demora, passa 24 carregando e volta do comeco, não sei como resolver, preciso fazer load de 1 milhao de arquivos xmls e ele trava, conforme vai lendo os arquivos, vai ficando mais lento.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

Vlookup

Hi Guys.Looking to make an expression to handle a lookup or similar.I only have front-end access.To keep it simple, I have these dimensions:[SalesName... Show More

Hi Guys.

Looking to make an expression to handle a lookup or similar.

I only have front-end access.

To keep it simple, I have these dimensions:

[SalesName]

[ResponsibleName]

Meassures:

Items sold

Price

In a table I have [SalesName] as the only dimension and then multiple Expressions showing performance from that [SalesName].

Sometimes SalesName and ResponsibleName is not the same.

What I now would like is to make an Expression in the same table (and keeping [SalesName] as the only Dimension), looking up the [SalesName] in the [ResposibleName] Dimension and then summing up the sales? (Also including the sales, where the SalesName is different, but ResponsibleName is equal.)

See example. 

How to? 🙂

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Sense SaaS & Multi-Cloud

Statistics on Qlik Sense SaaS

Hello,do you know if there is any way to gather statistics about the usage of Qlik Sense Apps on the SaaS version? I'm thinking something like the gov... Show More

Hello,

do you know if there is any way to gather statistics about the usage of Qlik Sense Apps on the SaaS version? I'm thinking something like the governance dashboard in Qlik View, e.g. something that would show how many users used which app, for how long, what are the most common filters, etc...

Thanks in advance.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

Filter the table with a chart expression

I have a table in which I want to show the certain subset of the data. Brands:LOAD * Inline [Team, BrandTeam1, aTeam1, bTeam2, bTeam2, c]; Teams:User,... Show More

I have a table in which I want to show the certain subset of the data.

Brands:
    LOAD * Inline [
    Team, Brand
    Team1, a
    Team1, b
    Team2, b
    Team2, c
    ];

Teams:
    User, Team
    FRED, Team1
    FRED, Team2
    WILMER, Team2

In the chart expression for a table I want FRED table to show Brands a, b, c, and WILMER table to show Brands b, c. It would be ideal if chart expression remains the same for both tables, I just change the User part.

This is my pseudo-code attempt I put in the Field for the dimension in the table. Of course it doesn't work, but it "means" show only the Brands for Teams where User='FRED'. 

=if({${User='FRED'} Team }, Brand)

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Sense

Load Error

Hi,I'm working through the Qlik Continuous Classroom Training.  I'm here just now: Qlik Continuous Classroom Training-> Model Architecting ->  Creatin... Show More

Hi,

I'm working through the Qlik Continuous Classroom Training.  I'm here just now: Qlik Continuous Classroom Training-> Model Architecting ->  Creating Data during Re Load -> Self paced practive pdf  "Creating Data during reload Excercise"

I keep getting a load error linked to a 'Bad Zip file'.  The file is a .txt file provided by Qlik as part of this training.

Can anyone help me understand what I am doing wrong and how I can resolve this load error?   I have attached screenshots.  I use the Qlik Sense Enterprise edition.

thank-you

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Server Side Extensions

How to load the data crawled using python?

I would like to load the data crawled using python without saving it to a file like csv.is this possible?Are there any samples or manuals for referenc... Show More

I would like to load the data crawled using python without saving it to a file like csv.

is this possible?

Are there any samples or manuals for reference?

Show Less

Get Started On Community

Start Here Get Started On Community

Top Participants

Blogs

Qlik Community Manager Blog

Hear from the Qlik Community team about the latest platform enhancements and other topics.

Blogs

Support Updates Blog

Important and useful support information about end-of-product support, new service releases, and general support topics.

Blogs

Blogs

Hear directly from Qlik employees and stay current on the latest and greatest information about Qlik products.

Groups

Covid 19

We are bringing together people and resources in response to the pandemic of Coronavirus, aka COVID-19, aka SARS-CoV-2.

open to all

Groups

QlikView to Qlik Sense

Join the QlikView to Qlik Sense group and help you modernize your BI experience through adoption of Qlik Sense.

open to all

Groups

Qlik Healthcare

This group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights.

750+ Members

Events

Events & Meetups

Virtual Meetups are now a possibility! With the impact of COVID-19, the Qlik Meetup network has expanded its support to include the ability to host your next Meetup online. Email QlikMeetups@qlik.com to get your virtual Meetup started!’

Events

Direct Relief Uses Qlik to Manage Its COVID-19 Supply Chain

Qlik can help you manage your supply chain risks during COVID‑19.The nonprofit organization, Direct Relief, uses Qlik’s Supply Chain solution to scale its delivery of medical supplies worldwide.

Available on Demand