• 148,703 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

New to Qlik Sense

Post being marked as spam

I am trying to post a question and it keeps being reported as Spam @Wlad_Masi @Nanda_Ravindra @Sue_Macaluso    Could ypu please check and reloase my p... Show More

I am trying to post a question and it keeps being reported as Spam

@Wlad_Masi @Nanda_Ravindra @Sue_Macaluso 

Could ypu please check and reloase my post please.

Thank you,

Supritha.

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Automatically set date picker to date and load data on open sheet

Hi Community,  I am sure this has worked for me before, but now it doesn't for some reason??? I have a date picker and I need it to default to current... Show More

Hi Community, 

I am sure this has worked for me before, but now it doesn't for some reason???

I have a date picker and I need it to default to current date and the pivot tables in the model to load the data for the current date only.

I have set a trigger on ActivateSheet and I am using the External to set a variable (vFromDate) that the date picker uses to Today, (I also tried =Date(today())). Here is the thing, the Date Picker is setting the date correctly, and in the correct format and if I expand it, I can clearly see that todays date is selected, but the tables in the sheet is cleared (no data showing). However, if I manually select the date (same as is already selected) the data appears like magic. It's like it has set the date correctly, but is not refreshing to actually load the selected data in the tables. 

Just to so there is no confusion. I am not trying to reload the data in the sheet, I just want the selected date (and data) when you open the sheet to be today's date by default. The date picker is setting the date, but not executing the selection until I manually press again on the date that is already selected. Any ideas? 

QlikView #datepicker

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

NPrinting Designer Can't find a supported reporting template

Hello, I know this question was asked a lot of times. But we tried to do everything that was mentioned in the community, but still we are getting this... Show More

Hello,

I know this question was asked a lot of times. But we tried to do everything that was mentioned in the community, but still we are getting this error message on local computers. On the server everything is working fine.

Ethel_0-1709056886640.png

That's what we did/checked:

We have the same version of NPrinting server and Designer(May 2023,SR3)

Excel version is 2308, 

Ethel_1-1709057096738.png

Screen resolution was changed to 100%

Ethel_3-1709057188532.png

Ethel_2-1709057160686.png

I followed these links with information about registry and checked/changed everything that was mentioned there

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting/NPrinting-17-5-Excel-Template-Keep-getting-quot-Interface-Not/m-p/1435620#M20546

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting/NPrinting-New-report-drag-and-drop-has-no-effect/m-p/1572716/highlight/true#M23667

Is there anything else that I can check/change to make it working? Before everything was working fine. 

Thank you very much in advance!

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Data load error using Qlik Replicate - NULL result in a non-nullable column

Greetings! I am encountering an error while loading the data from DB2. Any code/expression to fix this?     Thanks! Error: NULL result in a non-nullab... Show More

Greetings!

I am encountering an error while loading the data from DB2. Any code/expression to fix this?

Thanks!

Error:

NULL result in a non-nullable column

satyender_0-1678339305706.png

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Missing Rows in Excel Template

Hi all, I am generating a report in an Excel Template, and I used a straight table from a Qlik Sense app for my data. I added all of my fields to a ta... Show More

Hi all,

I am generating a report in an Excel Template, and I used a straight table from a Qlik Sense app for my data.

I added all of my fields to a table in excel and created a pivot table off of that data. Like it says here: Creating Excel pivot tables | Qlik NPrinting Help

When I go to preview my table, I only get the first 3 records and the rest are missing. I have even ran the task for the report and I still only get 3 records. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Show Less
  • forum

Installing and Upgrading

talend 7.3.1 new install issue

prpduct version is out of date. install "path_20221209_R2022-12_v1.7.3.1" first. where can i find the instller?
  • forum

Qlik Reporting Service

Tabular Reporting - PDF file support is here + DPI increase

As of today (Feb 27 2024) PDF file support is now available for the Tabular Reporting capability.   When using tabular reports, report developers can ... Show More

As of today (Feb 27 2024) PDF file support is now available for the Tabular Reporting capability.  

When using tabular reports, report developers can configure the report file output to be PDF. This configuration can be done in the report task, and users of the Qlik Add-in for Microsoft Excel can also preview a report output in PDF file format as well. This expands the capability of tabular reporting to support multi-page, highly formatted, read-only (PDF) report creation and distribution.

Also of note, the DPI for images used in Tabular Reporting has been increased to 192. If using a lot of images in your reports you might check the file size to ensure that it hasn't exceeded any email limits (if using that channel).  

Please keep the great feedback coming on the community and use the ideation portal share and add your voice to suggested capabilities.  

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Informe al que le faltan datos

Hola! Tenemos un informe al que de manera aleatoria le faltan datos, a veces es una tabla y luego otra y así, el informe tiene muchas tablas y es un e... Show More

Hola!

Tenemos un informe al que de manera aleatoria le faltan datos, a veces es una tabla y luego otra y así, el informe tiene muchas tablas y es un excel.

He puesto una captura de la tabla que en teoría debería tener datos y sale en blanco, si la volvemos a lanzar esa misma sale bien pero no sale otra.

Sí alguien sabe por qué ocurre o posibles soluciones..

Gracias!

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

concerns about some of the port numbers

My client has some concerns about some of the port numbers, and whether there is any chance that these port numbers could be a target or conduit for a... Show More

My client has some concerns about some of the port numbers, and whether there is any chance that these port numbers could be a target or conduit for an attack

My client is using 2 VMs for hosting Qlik Sense, one central node, one rim node.

the port numbers are briefed in below document, especially port number 4444

concerns about some of the port numbers

Anyone can help to answer this question?

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Global Rules - I need a column that shows when the record was written to the ta...

I currently am replicating data from sql server to snowflake.  It looks like we may have had a huge delay in when the changes came into sql server and... Show More

I currently am replicating data from sql server to snowflake.  It looks like we may have had a huge delay in when the changes came into sql server and when they were actually written to snowflake.  Is there any variable I can use that will set a date in a table in the target as to when it actually wrote to the target? Besides just setting a default date column on the snowflake side?

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!