We have created a new Ideas Space within QlikCommunity so that all of the Ideas are centralized. This way you can create or vote on ideas on a variety of topics from one location. Over the next couple of days we will be migrating ideas out of individual forums to this new area as well as retiring closed ideas.
Have you wanted to suggest an idea but haven’t tried it yet? Here are some best practices:
- Sort Ideas by Status- view both Active and Delivered Ideas to see if someone has already suggested something similar that you could support by voting on.
- When you submit an Idea- be sure the title and summary are short, have all necessary details and that you have a clear and actionable recommendation.
- We have a global audience- so if you want more votes and comments make sure your idea is easy to understand.
- Be consistent with terminology- if you are referencing specific QlikView functionality be sure to use the same terms as found in the software.
- Keep your value statement in mind- what value does your recommendation provide to other QlikView users and be sure to reinforce this in your Idea.
These tips should help your Idea be approved more quickly and encourage other members to vote on it. Be sure to take the time to review, vote & comment on other member’s ideas.
Your feedback is valuable to us and other QlikCommunity members!