Be sure to follow along Qlik Sense Cloud updates through March. We will roll out a lot of new updates to Qlik Sense Cloud Business that you’ve been waiting for (and some surprises, which we’re pretty sure you’ll enjoy!). Here is what’s new today:
Export to Excel
Qlik Sense Cloud Business group members with view-only access to apps now have the ability to export visualization data to Excel. This creates more flexibility for group owners who want to grant group members access to some data, but all of the content in the workspace.
New web connectors are now available via the data load editor:
- AYLIEN News and AYLIEN Text Analysis
- Mailboxes using IMAP or POP3 protocols (Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, etc.)
Additional web connectors and on-premise connectivity (PostgreSQL and Oracle) will be available soon. You’ll also notice that we’ve updated the layout the data load editor screen, to make it easier to sort through the expanding list of connectivity options.
Qlik Sense February Release Features
Use Qlik Sense Cloud to get a preview of some of the new Qlik Sense February release features that will be available in Qlik Sense Enterprise this month:
- Visual Data Prep Improvements: these enhancements provide the ability to gain visual guidance by hovering over fields. An association recommendation panel guides users through the possible associations between tables and facilitates experimentation before committing to data model changes.
- New Built-in Theme: check out "Sense Breeze", a colorful new out-of-the-box style choice in the app options menu.
- Web connector updates: the web file connector now includes a secure way for scripts to dynamically generate URLs before retrieving data using the web file connector, opening up a range of new possibilities for querying web-hosted files.
To learn more about the Qlik Sense February release, check out this video.