Hi all Qlik Sense users,
Today is an exciting day full of new releases as we have released new versions of Qlik Sense, Qlik Sense Mobile and Qlik GeoAnalytics.
Qlik Sense February 2018 - the latest feature release for Qlik Sense. New features such as:
- Dynamically generated queries to web sources in scripts
- Loading a table from an analytic connection
- Simplify data preparation with recommended associations
- Styling an app with custom themes
- On-demand App Generation
- SSO with Microsoft SQL Server
- In addition to a number of bug fixes
Qlik Sense Mobile February 2018. This release includes the following:
- iPhone support
- User defined app reduction
- Core based licensing
- Performance and stability improvements
- iOS integration improvements
- Translation improvements
- Bug fixes
Qlik GeoAnalytics February 2018. This release includes the following:
- It's now possible to leave the URL empty and get the default server configured URL
- The layers now support theming
- Field tags will be applied to fields loaded with the GeoAnalytics Connector
- New GeoAnalytics Server choices in the connector: Auto, Cloud and Custom
- Bug fixes
Please note: If updating QlikSense you should also update Qlik GeoAnalytics.
If you run Qlik Sense February 2018 you need to use Qlik GeoAnalytics February 2018 as well.
Qlik Sense November 2017 Patch 3
Qlik Sense November Patch 3 contains 1 bug fix related to the Aggr function. You can find detailed information about this fix in the attached release notes. As a reminder, Patch 3 is issued as an MSP file and must be installed on top of Qlik Sense November 2017 Initial Release.
All of these releases (except for Mobile) are available on our download site. For additional information please see the attached release notes. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Global Support.
Global Support Team