QlikView for iOS 8 native app Beta is now available to existing customers and partners. Existing customers and partners who want to try out the Beta, please express your interest by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or QlikViewBeta@qlik.com.
With this release we have fixed:
- Network Communication iOS 8 Compatibility issues
- Issues with Russian, Chinese, Japanese and other characters in documents
- Issues with Login prompts when using different Authentication Methods
- Several Crash issues
- Issue with Charts not loading in offline views
- Issues when downloading items in containers
- Issue with Listbox values not downloading the proper amount of rows
- Issues with Excel Exports
Note: Latest version of the offline Service (SR9) needs to be installed together with the QlikView Server. You can download it here.
We have created a beta community where you can report bugs, start open discussions and ask questions.
If you are experiencing issues accessing the community please email email@example.com or QlikViewBeta@qlik.com for further assistance.
We look forward to hearing your input!