The Qlik NPrinting June 2018 Preview includes new features like:
• Sense Pivot Table support
Qlik NPrinting supports pivot tables as objects from Qlik Sense connections, the same as QlikView connections. There are some features and behaviors that are not supported:
• Partial expansion of rows and columns
• Foreground colors and background colors
• Hyperlinks (will display as plain text)
• Expanding or shrinking the size of the table.
The desired pivot table size must be saved in the Qlik Sense app, before you open the report in Qlik NPrinting Designer. If you change the size or layout of the table in Qlik Sense, you will need to reload your Qlik Sense connection cache in Qlik NPrinting.
• New versioning system
Qlik NPrinting has a new versioning system that complies with the company standard. This new feature makes the upgrade procedure easier to maintain.
• Monthly and yearly schedule
Time-based triggers now allow the creation of monthly or yearly schedules. This feature removes a gap between Qlik NPrinting 16 and 17+.