QlikView Expressor version 3.12 is available for download at: http://www.qlik.com/download
The following is a list of new functionality found within this release, including many bug fixes and improvements:
- QlikView QVX protocol based 32-bit connectors can now be used from within QlikView Expressor
- Supporting 32-bit connectors built upon the QVX protocol, a developer can now access those same connectors that are available for QlikView from within QlikView Expressor
- QlikView Connectors are used with the new QlikView Read QVX Connector operator in conjunction with the new QVX Connector Connection and QVX Connector Schema artifacts
- You must have the 32-bit version of the QVX connector installed in order to be configured
- Apache Hive and Cloudera Impala databases are now supported with built in ODBC drivers
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 are now supported platforms for running QlikView Expressor Desktop
Standard, and Enterprise editions
- QlikView Expressor Connector supports QlikView.Next as well as QlikView 11
- Extensions SDK contains new functions for building Connection Descriptors and Schema Descriptors that create specialized Connections and Schemas for interfacing with QlikView Connectors.
Please review the release notes for latest features and changes when browsing the download interface.
The Products Team