As of the release of NPrinting 184.108.40.206 it is now possible to import recipients directly from QlikView Documents.
Create a New Recipient Import
- Select Recipients in the lower left pane
- Select Recipient Imports
- Click on the Recipient Import icon
Configure Recipient Import
- Enter Import from QlikView Document as Name
- Enter a Description (optional)
- Set Import Type to From QlikView Entity
- Click on the browse button at the extreme right of the Object ID field
Select Recipients Entity
- Select the connection if necessary
- Find and select the CH265 NPrinting Recipients List in the list
- Click on the OK button
Set the mappings column by column by clicking on the small down-pointing arrows and then selecting the appropriate value from the drop-down menu.
The only mandatory field is the Recipient Name (FullName): be sure to map this field. If you don't map an Excel column it will not be imported.
Conclude the Import Recipients
Click on Save
It's possible to execute the import directly from this window by clicking on Import
Create a New Import Recipient Task
- Select Tasks in the lower left pane
- Select Import Recipient Tasks in the upper left pane
- Click on the Import Recipient Task icon in the New group of the tool bar
Setting up a New Import Recipient Task
- Enter Import Recipients from QlikView Document as Name
- You can select to import All Recipients, Only New Recipients or Only Modified Recipients
- Checking Delete old recipients box, NPrinting will delete all old recipients during the import. Also see "How to Delete Recipients Automatically When Importing"
Add the Import Recipients to the Task
- Select Recipient Imports from the Show tab
- Click on Add
- Select Import from QlikView Document from the list
- Click on OK
- Click on Save and Close