I have seen a beautiful movement of customers migrating to Qlik Sense 3.0. I´m happy to see our customers and partners using the platform to take advantages actually.
We must always understand before performing this procedure safely, you need to backup as detailed: http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/2.0/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Server/Server-Backup-Restore.htm
But I have also identified that some users reported the message "App is not Enable" / "Migration Failed." This issue occur for many situations which there is one simple explanation only, but there are procedures to assist them in these scenarios.
Below, some methods to help them:
1. After the upgrade, verify that the server was restarted successfully;
2. Try to migrate normally as recommended by Qlik in http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.0/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/migrate-apps.htm
3. Even that all services are started and applications continue to issue, try:
- Stop the Service Dispatcher and Scheduler Service services;
- Start them again and verify that the applications were migrated;
4. If your Qlik Sense has been configured to store applications on different directory (C:\ProgramdaData\Qlik\Sense\Apps) should perform the configuration change in QMC like below:
5. If all options have been exhausted, recommend the opening of call on your channel for analysis..
Qlik Sense and QlikView Administrator
ITIL, MCSE, Citrix, Cisco