I'll share with the community one good QVW document that I've made.
Name of the QVW document:
- QVD Generator.qvw
What this qvw do?
- Using an external QVW, get all tables and data by a bynary load
- Store all data from each table to a QVD with the same name as the table in your personal desktop
- Drop all table and all data from the QVD Generator to compress the unecessary size of the QVW resultant after reload
When this qvw is used?
- When you receive a QVW from a client and you don't have the access to the source databases
- When you have to help a person in this community and they share a QVW with the data that has one or more connections to an external database that you can't access
- When you forgot or lose the connection for the source database and have old data in a old QVW that you still need that information
Hope all of you guys enjoy this solution that I came up with
Best regards for all of you,