Packt published "Mastering QlikView Data Visualization" written by Karl Pover in April this year.
If you're a developer who wants to go beyond your technical knowledge of QlikView and understand how to create analysis and data visualizations that solve real business needs, this book is for you. All you need is basic understanding of advanced QlikView functions.
This hands-on guide follows the story of a company implementing QlikView as its enterprise data discovery solution.
Now that you've learned how to use QlikView, it's time to learn how to develop meaningful QlikView applications that deliver what your business users need.
You will explore the requirements and the data from several business departments in order to deliver the most amazing analysis and data visualizations. In doing so, you will practice using advanced QlikView functions, chart object property options, and extensions to solve real-world
What you will learn:
- Apply advanced QlikView techniques such as set analysis and nested aggregation in order to deliver common business requirements
- Understand real business requirements for sales, finance, marketing, and human resources departments
- Discover when to apply more advanced data visualization such as frequency polygons, bullet graphs, and XmR charts
- Go beyond native QlikView and include geographical analysis, planning, and sentiment analysis in your QlikView application
- Troubleshoot common errors we discover at the moment we visualize data in QlikView
- Develop a plan to master Qlik Sense data visualization
Karl Pover is the owner and principal consultant of Evolution Consulting, which provides QlikView consulting services throughout Mexico. Since 2006, he has been dedicated to providing QlikView presales, implementation, and training for more than 50 customers. He is the author of Learning QlikView Data Visualization, and he has also been a Qlik Luminary since 2014. You can follow Karl on Twitter (@karlpover) or on LinkedIn ( https://mx.linkedin.com/in/karlpover). He also blogs at http://poverconsulting.com/.