This is a companion video related to the following Qlik Design Blog article, sample data and the video .mp4 file can also be found:: Using the Web File Connector with a Bit of Video Game Value Analysis
This video shows you how to use the Web File connector to access data via web URL resources such as HTTP and FTP. For secure web data access and other web-based resources that have a RESTful API see: Qlik Sense REST Connector - Pagination and Linking JSON Schemas
• 0:00 - 8:30 - Intro and using the Web File connector
• 8:30 - 10:38 - Additional information to be aware of: https://youtu.be/HEcYYn1hrrk?t=8m30s
• 10:38 - 11:40 - Using FTP with inline credentials: https://youtu.be/HEcYYn1hrrk?t=10m41s
• 11:40 - 12:46 - REST connector information: https://youtu.be/HEcYYn1hrrk?t=11m40s
• 12:46 - End - Fun information / demo using finalized Video Game pricing analysis app: https://youtu.be/HEcYYn1hrrk?t=12m52s
NOTE: To increase resolution or size of the video, select the YouTube logo at the bottom right of the player. You will be brought directly to YouTube where you can increase the resolution and size of the player window. Look for the 'settings' gears icon in the lower right of the player once at YouTube.