If you would like to copy data rows to multiple destination, use a "copy" Operator to replicate data to other Operators.
Under the Operators tab in expressor Studio in the Utility accordion panel on the left you will see the Copy Operator.
- Drag to the design canvas
- Select Number of output ports
- Connect your output ports to other downstream operators
In the screenshot below:
- I am extracting data from a standard Facebook profile
- Transforming it to flatten it (a future post on this soon)
- Sending the data rows to a Copy Operator to be written to the file system as a delimited text file AND Write Table Operator to be written to a RDBMS