Football World Qlik 2014

Portada_chica.png

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

VERSION 2 IS AVAILABLE! DUE TO AN ERROR IN THE APPLICATION OF SERVER. DOWNLOAD IT!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

This project began as a hobby and as I progress I realized I had developed something to be shared . The reality is that I put a lot of effort and I hope you like it!

This application will help you to perform simulations of the results of the 2014 Brazil World can compete with their colleagues.

It is based on two applications :

1 - QlikView 2014 Football World : desktop application for playing with the simulated results .

2 - 2014 Football World QlikView - Server: server application to compete with their colleagues. In this application the actual data, which will be compared with the results of all participants are loaded. (It´s Ready!)

The desktop ( 1) application exports two text files inside the " QVD " folder to be admitted to the QlikView server in the same folder . Thus starts racing !

explanation.png

The explanatory video for using QlikView 2014 Football World is in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqat3ecIk5k

I hope you like !

Any inquiry will be reading the forum.

Greetings !

Note: 2014 Football World QlikView is developed with the personal edition!

Note2: the apps in English: Football World Qlik 2014_Eng.qvw - Google Drive