As well to bbu for helping out with the integration problems of integration with various version of R.
I have recently been using this integration, and have found out an easy way of using the macro, without writing same lines of R code in the macro with 'R.EvaluateNoReturn' and the inverted commas.
Please go through the images attached below.
- Just write the R code in a '.R' script file.
- Save the file as a '.R' file
- Test the file from the R application itself.(You can find on the web as how to run a stored R script. Its very simple!)
- Then in the QlikView Macro. Just need to write 4 to 5 lines of code to get it done.
- Please test the R code in R first and if it executes successfully then integrate
- You will need to write the exporting from QV path before this procedure in the Macro.
I guess some might be knowing this already.
But I hope it might help someone so felt it worth sharing