This Article demonstrates how to save all tables in the database as QVD files.
- Download and install Advanced ETL Processor Ent
- Create new directory to store QVD files
- Create database connection to pull data from
- Create new package
- Add “File operation” to the package and configure it
- Add Export to the package and configure it
- Execute package
- Job is one
Data is exported into specific directory first so it is important to clean it for so we use file operation for it.
Export object uses mask to find the tables and when new table is added it will be exported automatically.
Export Object Properties
More information about Advanced ETL Processor
By combining simple Package actions together Advanced ETL Processor Enterprise helps businesses and Fortune 100 companies build complex data-warehouses and automate complicated business processes with ease.