Three QlikView consultants/developers:
- Jason Michaelides (Twitter: @QlikViewBoy)
- Matthew Crowther (Twitter: @QlikViewBI | Blog: QVDesign)
- Myself (Twitter: @dvadithala)
Jason, Matt and myself started the Qlik Dev Group. It’s what it says and our aim is to create a group/forum where developers from all levels can learn & share their knowledge by engaging. Not just participation as an attendee but you can also present your tips/ideas with the group. We follow informal structure and it’s great place to share your ideas and learn from other developers. We’re completely independent from Qlik or any partner and our views are our own.
All the events will be conducted within London City. Last event was conducted in Qlik’s office, Tower 42. Venue for each event will be decided based on number of attendees and we will update this information well in advance to plan your trip. Second event is taking place @ Balls Bros, Minster Exchange EC3R 7PP.
We aim to have an event every 2-3 months. Last event took place on Tuesday, 25th November, 2014 and the next is scheduled on Tuesday, 27th January, 2015. Currently,registrations are open and we have limited availability. Please check Qlik Dev Group site or follow on Twitter (@QlikDevGroup) to get updates on session schedules.
Here are some of the reasons why you should attend the meetings…
- It’s free event
- Network with other QlikView Developers and Administrators
- Get the latest and greatest Qlik news
- Have your QlikView questions answered by Qlik insiders
- Get the inside track on Qlik Sense and other emerging technologies
- Learn valuable information for career development
- Enjoy pizza and drinks
www.QlikShare.com | www.QlikDevGroup.com