Qlik, without a doubt, provides the best BI technology platform today!
As your business requirements, number of applications and environments grow it is clear that you require a product that can manage the complete lifecycle of a Qlik (QlikView and Qlik Sense) file from requirement to retirement across all your environments.
Our partners and customers asked us how they can improve the overall governance of their Qlik platforms:
- Collaboration between business users, developers and administrators of environments?
- How they can centralise development requirements, collaborate and monitor development investments and progress?
- How they can reprioritise and assign work across their development workforce?
- How they can manage development in an agile way as requirements are generated and changed?
- How they can force developers to implement development procedures?
- How they can control the quality of applications within their environments?
- How they can manage the deployment of applications based on application quality?
- How they can enable their administrators to manage stable, controlled and monitored environments?
- How they can govern and audit their total Qlik platform?
Our Qlik partners and customers invest in WIP: Our flagship web based lifecycle management solution, to not only manage the versions and promotion of applications, but the total lifecycle of the application.
- Agile Requirements Management - Kanban (API available)
- Integrated Release Management
- Development Collaboration (business users, developers, administrators)
- Source control and version management
- Change control and change analysis
- File lineage and impact analysis
- Quality Control - environment checklists and integrated complexity analysis across versions and environments
- Publication management
- Central administration - servers, environments, users, security etc.
- Governance analysis across files, users, environments, changes etc.
- Audit management
Hope this blog was insightful and we are happy to address any questions you may have. Come run a POC on WIP and see the value it can create for you and your Qlik customers. I have attached some product images for your perusal.