Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nprinting server

Hi

if i want to install Nprinting server i will need to install MS Office or not?
thank u

14 Replies
avinashelite

As per my knowledge yes, you need to install

syukyo_zhu
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

You need MS excel if you want to create Excel report using Nprinting client.

If you juste need install Nprinting server, i don't think you need install MS office.

Not applicable
Author

ok, but i will need to create pptx, xlsx, docx reports so i think i need to install all office package 

syukyo_zhu
Creator III
Creator III

yes, but you should install in first nprinting client

avinashelite

If you need to view/edit the templates outside the NPriting then you need to install the required software .

Eg. NPrinting inbuilt PDF writer , you no need to install it but if you want to view the same in serve than you need to install abode for the same. 

Hope you got the answer

Not applicable
Author

even a pack microsoft office library?

Stephen_Jasionowski

Daniel -

You need to install the NPrinting Client in order to develop templates, manage users, create schedules, etc.

If you plan to develop Office-based templates, you will need Office installed on the developers' machines.

The server will execute the schedules as a Windows service and does not need Office.

Refer to this document for NP16: Requirements for NPrinting 14 and following versions up to NPrinting 16

and this one for NP17: System requirements for QlikView NPrinting ‒ QlikView NPrinting

Not applicable
Author

Hi again

actually i'm in installation step now, what i need to install Nprinting server ?

which framework...ect
thank u

Not applicable
Author

Hi

last question please  .

actually i have one server and i want to put two software qlikview V12 and QlikView Nprinting 16 in it. it is possible or not ?

if not can you tell me why ?

thank you all of you