Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

KPI using 2 measures

Hi!  I'm a newbie and can use some help.  I'm trying to add a KPI chart that shows 'Current Period's Expenses' as the leading measure and I want to add a 2nd measure reflecting the % to Plan.  I imagine I should be able to do some formatting to make it obvious as to whether it was favorable or unfavorable to plan.  I can not get the 2nd measure to calculate.  Any suggestions???

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

I guess what does your data look like? Have you tried something thus far? Is there a sample you can provide?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Loved to share, but don't know how... Trying to figure it out

maxgro
MVP
MVP

top right --> advanced editor

bottom right --> attach

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I don't see this option in the top corner...  I guess that's the pain of being new.  Thanks!

sunny_talwar

Check here, just tried helping somebody with the same thing with some screenshots on how to attach a sample

Re: Master Calendar with Crosstab Data

brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi Peggy

in your post , clik on modify then in the right top corner clic on advance editor :

then in the bottom right clic on join  to upload sample file or app.

For a KPI object in qlik Sense you can add 2 mesures so it appear like that for example

first mesure is Sales

second mesure is % of sales

You can choose color for both and conditional color regarding of the results

So for you I guess you have both current period expense and target mesure.

first mesure sum(expense)

second would be sum(expense) / sum(target) format is number and rendre as %

hope it helps

Bruno

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Peggy,

The second measure in a KPI will be displayed as a small figure right next to the main measure. Mostly for a comparison with the first measure.

Thanks,

Sangram.