Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Colour scale using multiple if functions

Hi all,

I want to at a colour scale from light to dark for the highest value to the lowest value on my pivot table

Is it possible to use a multiple if function or can i use an other function for this

if(hrank(sum([Totaal omzet 2016]))=1,green()),if(hrank(sum([Totaal omzet 2016]))=2,ligt green()) etc…

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

There are two function called ColorMix1 and ColorMix2. You can use the ColorMix Wizard to create an expression that uses one of these. You can find that Wizard in the menu of the expression editor.

comm211362.png

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert

This is not possible in the click sense app

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Right you are. But if you have qlikview available you could generate the expression in Qlikview and copy it over to the Qlik Sense app. The Colormix functions are available in Qlik Sense too.

But there's another option that is a lot simpler. You can set the Colors setting to Custom and choose By Measure and select one of the four gradient options.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi Bob

In qlik Sense 2.2 you can use the colormixx function

See my post here with qvf example :

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-16046

the file attached gives examples of how to use variable color to change all the colors of charts and table

ColorMix1( rank(total [your measure expression here])/noofrows(TOTAL) , rgb(15,97,119), rgb(36,242,197))

Regards

Bruno