cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

After publishing Text Object background Image Hide

Hi

Text Object background image hiding after publishing.how to resolved this issue.

Labels (1)
7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Are you using IE Plugin or Ajax footprint to view the dashboard in access point?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have the same issue.  Our images can be seen in the Desktop version 11 SR7.  When publishing with the QMC to the Access Point, we can open the app with IE Plugin or Full Browser and neither footprint will display the images.

Any suggestions?

marcus_sommer

It's an embedded picture or just a link to the picture (which might be invalid - path/access rights - from the access point)?

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It is embedded as the background of a text box.

marcus_sommer

Have you tried an different browser than the IE, for example firefox or chrome? Also an upgrade to QV 11 SR13 should be considered (not QV 12) because QV 11 SR 7 is quite old and might be have a bug in this case and/or a problem with your used IE version.

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Marcus!

It performs the same in IE and in Chrome - no image.  I upgraded to QV 11 SR12 not QV12.  Still an issue.

marcus_sommer

Then I'm nearly out of ideas - as next I would create a new textbox an embed the image again (sometimes objects gets corrupt) and if this don't work using another image and playing with the object-size, the embedding methods (original, maximized ...), using from further/different background-colors (also for the sheet) and something similar - maybe there are some strange transparency settings on the image/object.

- Marcus