Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stekol61
Creator
Creator

How to split dimention in two graph

Hi!

In my enclosed qvw I want to select Country, e.g. SE, and in the two graphs show the "Memory Usage" for each node in SE.

So by selecting SE i want graph1 to show "Memory Usage" for Host "FRE2P" and graph2 to show "Memory Usage" for "HY2P"

How can this be done?

/Stefan

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

What happens when you select DK or All? Is this only for when you select SE?

johanlindell
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Stefan.

I would use a Trellis chart. See atatached.

To be sure you get correct data, you should try to get rid of the synthetic keys.

Brgds

Johan

stekol61
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi!

Terellis char works OK.

However,it doesn't seems to be possible to enable x-axis scrollbar.

Is there a way to solve this?

/Stefan

johanlindell
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

It does not seem to work. I don't know why.

What you can do, if not all parts of the lines shows up, is to open the chart properties, go to the "General" tab, switch to "Bar Chart", go to the "Presentation" tab, select "Allow Thin Bars" and "Show All Bars" and finally go back to the "General" tab and switch back to Line chart. Then the full line should show up.

By the way - you can change the number of columns and rows of charts in the Trellis chart, You'll find the settings in the Dimension tab under the button "Trellis..."

/Johan

stekol61
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi!

The problem is that the graphs are updated with new dates every day and after some time there will be so many dates on the x-axis that you will not be able separate dates from each other. (not sure how Qlik handles this?)

With the x-axis scrollbar you could limit the number of dates seen in the graph to e.g. 10.

Maybe this is not possible when using Trellis graphs.

/Stefan

johanlindell
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Stefan,

A workaround: You can always limit the selection instead. See attached where if you have selected "Date" in the dimension group, you will see the last 10 days. If you select a date you will see the last 10 days up to that date.

Johan