Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filter table with single product

In qlik sense, I need to show data for single product in table format without using filter pane.

10 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can use the set analysis to show the data for one product.

Look at the link for more help.

Set Analysis: syntaxes, examples

Learning Set Analysis from Scratch

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Use set analysis for that...

Something like below..

SUM({<Country = {'France'}>}Sales)

Not applicable
Author

If I have calculation in my measure that is (current value - previous value / previous value) then how should I use set analysis for that?

sunny_talwar

What exactly is your expression? and what exact filter you want to apply?

Not applicable
Author

I need to show values for expression (Sum(CURR_ACTUAL) - SUM(PREV_ACTUAL))/SUM(PREV_ACTUAL) based upon product 1 in table. Similarly I have three columns in same table with some calculations, need to show all these three columns based upon product 1.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

(Sum({<Product = {'Product 1'}>}CURR_ACTUAL) - SUM({<Product = {'Product 1'}>}PREV_ACTUAL))/SUM({<Product = {'Product 1'}>}PREV_ACTUAL)

sunny_talwar

May be this:

(Sum({<Product = {'Product 1'}>} CURR_ACTUAL) - SUM({<Product = {'Product 1'}>} PREV_ACTUAL))/SUM({<Product = {'Product 1'}>} PREV_ACTUAL)

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Nitin,

Make use of Set analysis to achieve this. Also note that once the set analysis is used on a specific field, it cannot be filtered using that field anymore.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot ton, it worked.....