Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jood_ahmad
Creator II
Creator II

NPrinting Report Contain Two Diff QV App

Dears,

i am just applying an new report in NPrinting and each one from different data sources and different QVW and the only field match between them is the Branch_ID & PG_ID; when i take the summery report all data came correct but when i generate it to details it gave me the summery for the part 2 (PG_ID):

part 1(QVW1):

Total Sales :XXXX                    Total Orders: XXXX

AVG Sales: XXXX                    AVG Orders: XXX

Promised time:XX:XX:XX

Delay:XX:CC

Part 2(QVW2):

Complaints

Quality

1. xxxxx          8

2.yyyyy          5

No Orders

1.QQQ          3

how can i link both of them in the same reports like if i have 10 branches i will build one report and will apply the condition to match both branch_Id & PG_ID ; but i try to do it but not work....

any advice !

2 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Ahmad -

You can create a linked field between the 2 QVWs. Here is a guide that explains the process: How to Use Linked Fields with Keep All Matching Values Only

jood_ahmad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you Stephen,

i do it but it work like; i have 45 branch ID it take 23 branch and ignore the rest.

and all of them the same configuration for all recpince  and i trace all logs and how the NP ignore some of them but there is no logic in that.  also i trace it in QV when i apply the formula all data comes correctly but in NP it's not work like the NP doing Ignore for some of them; may be this related to Licence because my licence  need renew.