Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not enough disk space issue

Hello everyone,

We encountered a QV job failure which prompted error message "there is not enough space on the disk", but we checked there was still around 90G free space in the driver, after deleting some files, the job can be run successfully.

Why the job was failed although there was free space? Did it use cache in the driver? how to check the usage?

Thanks a lot!

Paul Wu

8 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

I Hope its not a QlikView Problem some ,windows space issue,do you have enough space in disk? when you create or start some qlikview process?

always happend this or in a determinate moment?

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Check your disk space on the physical drives on the server.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Did you check all drives? Qlik uses some temporary files that could be located into other drives

Not applicable
Author

Hi, checked there was 90G free space in the disk.

PS. it's a QV server, not desktop.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, checked all the drives have free space, the system (C)drive has more than 100G free space, the file location (D)drive has 90G free space, after delete some in D drive, the job can be run, so I think it was caused by the D drive.

Thanks.

Paul Wu

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Chanty, I confirm that all the disks had free space while the error was occurring.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

What is the size of the document you try to reload?

Does your QlikView Server machine impose disk space quota? Did you check the Windows event logs?