Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help on Stacked reports

Hi, I am creating a report and layout request products in the bottom listed all items, then Category on the top of products . Is there any way like SSRS of outside group so I can use the data set again instead of loading the data one or two more times.

QtySales
Total10012000
  Category16011500
  Non-Category140500
    Category16011500
        Product13010000
        Product2201000
        Product310500
    Category230300
        Product120100
        Product210200
    Category310200
        Product18100
        Product32

Thank you so much.

19 Replies
Saravanan_Desingh

Hi gwassenaar‌, chanty4u

Thank you so much. I have not used the Style-Indent Mode & Custom Format Cell before.

This is amazing. I have learnt few things today

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Gysbert,

Thank you very much for your reply. But sadly I cannot open your application because of personal addition or maybe some other reason I do not know.

Can you give me a pdf or word format temporary for now and I will fix my licence problem later because I need your help to finish my work?

Thank you so much.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I'm afraid a pdf of word document is of no use to you. Perhaps you can lease a license from a Qlikview Server in your organisation. Or install Qlikview Personal in a virtual machine and use a recovery to open my example to see how it's put together.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Gysbert, got it. Thank you very much.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Gysbert,

So what you created are two chart, and you take off the caption. Put them close to each other.

Can I know if I am correct?

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Saran7de,

Do you think this is how the Qlikview works? I think if it is I may prefer to use glue.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes, that's correct.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Gysbert,

Are you working for Qlikview? The reason I asked is if you are working for Qlikview, you will be familiar with Qlik very much. So you will know that Qlikview may not have the ability to create this type of reports.

If you are not working for Qlikview, there might have a solution to create the report in one chart instead of glue them together.

Thank you.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I'm not working for Qlik. Qlik employees can be identified by a green star icon after their profile name.

It is probably possible to create a single chart that looks like that. But you will have to change your data model to shape the data such that it becomes possible. One option is to use techniques similar to the ones described in this blog post: How IntervalMatch Solved My Profit and Loss Dilemma

Not applicable
Author

Gysbert, Thank you.