Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaanBrand
Contributor
Contributor

Problem with Set Analysis aggr max Date

Hi, all

I have a problem with Set Analysis.

I want to show the sum of [Aantal] when the THT_Datum = the Maximum THT_Datum per PartijNummer per Artikel.

I'm using the following expression;

Sum ({<THT_Datum = {"$(=aggr(nodistinct(max(THT_Datum)),PartijNummer,Artikel))"}>}Aantal)

When I have no selections made it will return only 0 values.

Knipsel1.PNG

If I make a selection based on one PartijNummer it will return the correct Values:

Knipsel2.PNG

I can solve it with an IF expression but i want to solve it in Set Analysis because I also need the data per Week.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thank you very much in advance.

Daan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You could consider flagging the records where THT_Datum = the Maximum THT_Datum per PartijNummer per Artikel in your script. Then use this flag in your set expression to filter the data.

Set analysis is only evaluated once per chart, not per chart line / dimension line, so you won't get a correct evaluation of your date field modifier.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You could consider flagging the records where THT_Datum = the Maximum THT_Datum per PartijNummer per Artikel in your script. Then use this flag in your set expression to filter the data.

Set analysis is only evaluated once per chart, not per chart line / dimension line, so you won't get a correct evaluation of your date field modifier.

DaanBrand
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks! That works!