Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III

How to Hide and Show more than one Tabs

Hi,

I have attached one application in that i have created a four tabs and one main page. What i want is initially only Main page tab should be visible and all other tabs should be not visible. If i click on overall button then all tabs should be visible where as if i click on Alternate button then only Alternate tabs should be visible..

In a attached application I have created a variable and tried it but it is not working somehow. Can you please help in this..

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Create at least 4 variables, and add each to a different sheet conditional show expression like you did with the Overall sheet.

Now add 4 Set Variable actions to the Overall button to enable sheets OVerall, Alternate, Bnka and Direct byt setting their variables to 1.

Add 4 Set Variable actions to the three other buttons, but not to set all variables to 1. Instead, set the single variable for the sheet with the same name to 1 and set all other variables to 0.

That should do it. See attachment.

Peter

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Check if attached is what you wanted

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Create at least 4 variables, and add each to a different sheet conditional show expression like you did with the Overall sheet.

Now add 4 Set Variable actions to the Overall button to enable sheets OVerall, Alternate, Bnka and Direct byt setting their variables to 1.

Add 4 Set Variable actions to the three other buttons, but not to set all variables to 1. Instead, set the single variable for the sheet with the same name to 1 and set all other variables to 0.

That should do it. See attachment.

Peter

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Looks like exercise for us :-).

You can play around with some variable. You will get your desired result. Anyhow, May be check the attachment

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you very much...guidance and help offered by you is really worked for me.

I have started development in Qlik almost 6 to 7 months back before that i not even seen this tool..but since then the help i am getting from the this community and specially from the experts like you all motivated me to learn more about this tool with ease.

Thanks you once again for helping a newcomer.

Prasad.

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

You are WELCOME !!